Current Opportunities with Latch Mobile
Head of MarketingLatch Mobile is looking for a bright, passionate and entrepreneurial Head of Marketing to oversee outreach and growth efforts that will drive awareness, conversation, and conversion for our business.
This is a founder/partner position and a key part of the commercial success of our early-stage high-tech startup. This unique opportunity combines high-level strategy and leadership with hands-on implementation of B2C marketing activities.
About the Role
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the whole range of go-to-market activities for Latch Mobile. This will flexibly include the following:
- Marketing Strategy. Understand and refine our ideal customer and the benefits we provide, and determine how to most effectively and efficiently reach, convert and retain them.
- Customer Acquisition. Build our consumer acquisition strategy. Manage marketing automation systems and inbound platforms to optimize sales and engagement.
- Marketing Campaigns. Design, test, refine and manage execution of all marketing campaigns including social media advertising, influencer marketing, customer referrals, and public relations.
- Content creation. Craft key content for marketing emails, social media campaigns, PR campaigns and work with agencies to implement PR and creative asset development.
- Community engagement. Proactively engage with the media, influencers, social media followers, and newsletter subscribers.
This is an early stage role where drive, versatility and learning are as important as meeting a set of requirements, but you should have most of the following:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a B2C acquisition role or in online digital marketing.
- Created and presented marketing strategy and business data.
- Designed and managed email and other marketing campaigns.
- Defined and executed data-driven customer growth and engagement strategies.
- Managed customer acquisition and marketing automation programs.
- Be familiar with marketing analytics, social media, SEM/SEO, A/B testing, landing page optimization, customer segmentation, and personalization.
Also helpful would be prior experience working in a startup, marketing SaaS or mobile products, and managing contractors.
Our mission is to take the worry out of giving kids a smartphone. We do that with a subscription service for parents that monitors what kids do on their devices and alerts parents when kids get into trouble or need help—whenever there is harmful content, a dangerous conversation, or risky activity.
We are a passionate and caring team dedicated to making the world safer and ensuring that we don’t sacrifice privacy and security in the process. Our offices are conveniently located in Boston and Newton near public transportation, and we are committed to flexible environments and schedules for working parents and work-life balance.
As part of our founding team, you’ll have an early stake in our business and share in our growth and success. You will also lead future marketing and sales staff as we expand.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. No recruiters at this time, please.